From Grand Matter comes Grand Originals, where we connect collectors with one of a kind art pieces and hand-crafted editions, delivered directly from our artists to your home. 

We believe in supporting creative exploration and meaningful work, and all the experiments along the way.


Meet our artists

Our selection of creatively curious artists are part of the Grand Matter roster, and known as illustrators and makers working with brands and organisations around the world on commercial projects. When they’re not sleeping, the rest of their time is spent on their own projects, exploring a different side to their work and developing their craft in beautiful new ways. 


Art funding art


We’re built around some grand ideas, and supporting the things that matter is at the centre of what we do. 


As well as our capsule collections, where we raise money for individual charities by donating 100% of profits, we also support other artists to develop their own practice through a yearly grant fund. 


85% from artist sales go to the artist themselves, with profits from the remaining 15% funding other art projects that would otherwise be impossible without financial support, awarded each year. 


When buying art from the Grand Originals platform you are not only transforming your space with beautifully unique pieces, you’re supporting a more socio-economically diverse art community, and a more inclusive and accessible industry. Win win.


Grand Matter Ltd. Company No: 10674402. Registered Address: Studio 101, The Fisheries, 1 Mentmore Terrace, London, E8 3PN